Unlocking the lifesaving, moneymaking potential of the Sustainable Development Goals
DGDW Conference will take place at IESE Business School on March 2nd and 3rd, 2020.
Check our detailed schedule here.
- Silvio Dulinsky, Member of the Executive Committee of the World Economic Forum
- Raimon Puigjaner, President of B Lab Spain
- Billy Nauman, Producer/Reporter of the Financial times
- Anthony Hehir, Global Talent Acquisition Manager of DSM
Confirmed Speakers and Topics:
Steering a Better Course: The how and why of cleaning up the major transportation industries.
- Alvaro Urech, Innovation Director of Alstom
- Carles Rúa Costa, Head of Strategic Projects and Innovation of the Port Authority of Barcelona
- Maria Galindo Garcia-Delgado, Advisor in International Digital Policy of the Government of Catalonia
- Randall Krantz, Senior Project Advisor of the Global Maritime Forum
Food for the Future: How do we balance feeding more, wasting less and being environmentally friendly?
- Giuseppe Scionti, Founder & CEO of NOVAMEAT
- Facundo Etchebehere, VP Global Public and Corporate Affairs of Danone
- Joseph Gridley, Head of Startup Support of EIT Food
- Ryan Edwards, Co-Founder of Naked Innovations
Circular Economy: Explore how a circular economy can free us of excessive emissions and mountains of trash while delivering profits.
- Debbie Appleton, Global Manager Materials Recovery of DSM
- Martijn Bijmolt, Founder of Pieter Pot
- Thomas Philipon, Global Business Director of DuPont
Money matters; Investing for Impact: Institutions big and small are increasingly considering the effects of their support.
- Enrique Alvarado Hablutzel, Fund Manager of Bamboo Capital Partners
- Fernando De Roda, Co-founder & Managing Partner of Greenward Partners
- Pedro Goizueta, Director of Investor Relations and Operations of Global Social Impact (GSI)
- Sebastian Waldburg, Co-founder & Managing Partner of SI Capital
Money matters; ESG in institutional finance: The role that ESG investing and sustainable finance play in achieving SDGs.
- Jason Channell, Managing Director - Head of Sustainable Finance of Citi Global Insights
- Jordi Balcells Santolaria, Head of Investment Strategy and SRI of VidaCaixa
More Plastic than Fish: Exploring how all industries need to combat this alarming 2050 warning.
- Keith Nelson, Director of New Day International Consulting
- Petra Axdorff, CEO & CSO IKEA Iberica of IKEA
- Rocío Alcocer, Founder & CEO of TAPP water
Global Warming's Disproportionate Damage: Those producing the most emissions are the least likely to feel the full effects.
- Nadège Trocellier, Head of Climate Change of Anthesis Group
- Natalia Wegrzyn, Campaign Manager of Purpose Climate Lab
- Susana Borràs, Public International Law Professor of Universitat Rovira i Virgili
Young Alumni Speaker Series: How can we make a difference as we’re starting out our new career?
- Gregoire de Hemptinne, Co-founder of Shayp
- Winnie Yeh, Operations Transformation Lead - Environmental & Sustainability Platforms of the World Economic Forum
- Nuria Chinchilla, Fabré Foundation: The impact of SDGs in reducing inequality
- Xavi Ginesta, Conscious Capitalism: Conscious Capitalism is exactly what it sounds like
- Raabia Hawa, Social Entrepreneurship: A coffee a day keeps the poachers away
- Steffen Sauer, Social Entrepreneurship: A coffee a day keeps the poachers away
Circular Economy Marketplace: See, feel and buy examples of reusable products from courageous entrepreneurs.
- B Corp
- Bee the Planet
- Satoshi Studio